Chuffed and ready for winter.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Emdiesse

Settler
Jan 9, 2005
Surrey, UK
I have been needing a coat for a while and i wanted to get a gore-tex preferably one or something else that is waterproof.

Anyway, i was looking at paclite ones with the opinion that extra layers can be worn underneath to make them warm, thats just a waterproof outer.

Anyways, looking at the bargains (as you do) and i saw a karrimor jacket with 70% off because the shop selling it was closing down, i also beleive it is probably last seasons stuff that is no longer in production.

Anyway, It is not a paclite type thing (not gore-tex at all), it is a normal jacket but can be folded down quite small (when you zip the inner off) which is what I wanted to do mainly, for college.

Its origional reatil price was £219.99, i got it for a bargain of 65.99 :D I'm well chuffed! :D

The only thing i will ask is about shop assistant stupidity. They security tag waterproof jackets... GRRR, and it has a small hole where it was, is there something I can do to make it better, the hole probably will make little difference to its performance, but if it does, what can i do myself?

Thanks, emdiesse.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If you can get to the underside of the fabric I can send you a bit of iron on seam sealant tape. That ought to work fine on the hole left by the security tag. PM me if it's needed.
Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE