cheap sheath wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

odin13

Forager
May 29, 2005
bristol, england
does anyone know of where i can buy a sheath (preferably leather) to fit my frosts clipper? i would have a go at making one, but im worried i would mess it up completely as i have no experience with leather crafting. So does anyone know???
cheers,
alex

leon-1

Cheers, I always get them confused.

That is quite a nice sheath for the price (although I would make it myself personally).

If you decide to change your mind on making a sheath yourself there are some good tutorials on here and british blades.

There are also a fantastic amount of helpfull people here and at BB who would be willing to give advice.

In the end you never know untill you try and you get a lot of satisfaction from making one yourelf.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
That sheath looks pretty good for the money...

Again, I would make one but, I have already spent loads more than the sheath on ebay to get the leather and tools.

If I didn't want to mess about with leather, I'd buy that sheath in a heart beat.

odin13

Forager
May 29, 2005
bristol, england
i would like a go at making one but what would be ideal would be someone helping me along, as i have no leatherworking experience
i need to make a new handle aswell as my moras handle has started to split after a little to violent splitting:(
cheers for all the links
alex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE