cheap roll film cameras

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
That's the downfall of film cameras here. Nobady repairs them or even csrries parts anymore (if they even make parts anymore) I can't even find a flash for my Pentax.

I dont know about the USA but in the UK possible to have a film camera repaired still as per my link.

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Now wheres the fun in that... ;)

Thank you for the suggestion- we have a good repairer up here and it was prohibitively expensive, unfortunately, so I'm going (eventually!) to get back to my tomboy stip-it-apart-and-hope roots to see if I can effect a DIY cure and learn some along the way :)

try rining Luton cameras and asking them they have a good reputation and are an official Oly repairer.

Read THIS

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Try Luton cameras for a quote to repair it

Thanks. i'll have a look around online for something over here. There usd to be loads of local repair shops but they went away as the demand did. Nothing wrong with my film cam itself at the moment; I really just need to find a replacement flash unit.

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Thanks. i'll have a look around online for something over here. There usd to be loads of local repair shops but they went away as the demand did. Nothing wrong with my film cam itself at the moment; I really just need to find a replacement flash unit.

I dont know Pentax flash models but HERE is basic model and THIS one too there were more

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE