Charity Sheath Raffle.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I've got the blade and most of the bits.

I'll put it together, then set up the raffle. It it'll probably be in a week to ten days as it's manic at work and I have some orders to honour. I'm also having a theraputic two day paddle this weekend.:D

Watch this space.

Richie O

Jan 10, 2007
Harold Wood, Essex
I would also like a couple of tickets.. Paypal once again (my bank won't let me have a cheque book anymore :rolleyes: ) don't mind the fees.. PM me details
Cheers
Richie

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
To save some people pms.

This IS still on, but it isn't finished yet. When it is, I will post pics and payment details for tickets on here.

I will print a sheet with a table and a name in each box for each ticket bought (the more you buy, the more likely your name is chosen (obviously) I will not limit the number of tickets, but fix a deadline for two weeks after the raffle goes live.

My daughter will then choose a scrunched bit (a square cut from the sheet of paper) from the hat, they will win a frosts lapplander with sheath - nice wood, spacers and hand stitched sheath. As it's a smallbackup necker, I'll leave it at that. I'll make the sheath when I find outif the winner is a leftie or a rightie.

Knife looks like this, but with a different handle:

Picture030.jpg

Phew - anything I have missed out?

U

unused[nl]

if the winner decides he would prefer to have a sheat for his mora would that be ok also? Like it was in the first plan. you could sale this one for charity aswell.. But I am just going to order my first knife and it will be a mora, so it would be nice to have a good sheat and an extra knife instantly won't be to usefull I think

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE