Carved ladle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Roughed out yestersay and carved today. Ash wood. Sanded with 3 grades of paper and veg oiled. Hope you like it!

Jon

ladle.jpg

ladle2.jpg

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i can see a few dents and rough patches so i'd say about 3 out of ten :p jokes mate lookes blumin great :D
well done
leon

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Jon,

you clearly enjoy making these things. Can I suggest you become a maker and sell some? They are more than good enough and tey might fund some new tools for you

Red (ps I'd buy one)

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
It was my first ladle and it was hard work gouging the bowl out but it was worth the hard work.

I put a lot of care and work into any one of my pieces of work so i like to keep them for myself rather than selling them. I can't put a price on the things that i make. However just out of interest where would i sell this kind of thing? and how much would something like this be worth?

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
It was my first ladle and it was hard work gouging the bowl out but it was worth the hard work.

I put a lot of care and work into any one of my pieces of work so i like to keep them for myself rather than selling them. I can't put a price on the things that i make. However just out of interest where would i sell this kind of thing? and how much would something like this be worth?

Jon....I love your enthusiasm and the stuff you make.....
I would say auction it, if you did want to sell. Put it up for a week or so and let folk decide on its value by bidding.... I know what you mean by wanting to keep it all to yourself, its special to you.....

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
If you like them Jon - keep them!

I was just a suggestion for a way to raise a few bob for gouges etc. since your talents seem to tun in the "maker" market!

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE