can lannyman come out to play?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
i have been told by a man that a man who knows a man who spoke to a man who could speek to a man about the man who's dad has "10,000" chickens...:)

so, the question is this, IF i talk to a man that a man who knows a man who spoke to a man who could speek to a man about the man who's dad has "10,000" chickens, should i try and get some of the said chickens?

and question 2 is, If i talk to a man that a man who knows a man who spoke to a man who could speek to a man about the man who's dad has "10,000" chickens. should i ask for the said chickens alive or a less lively state?

and question 3 is, If i talk to a man that a man who knows a man who spoke to a man who could speek to a man about the man who's dad has "10,000" chickens. how meany said chickens should i ask for?

your thoughts gentlemen????

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
i have been told by a man that a man who knows a man who spoke to a man who could speek to a man about the man who's dad has "10,000" chickens...:)

so, the question is this, IF i talk to a man that a man who knows a man who spoke to a man who could speek to a man about the man who's dad has "10,000" chickens, should i try and get some of the said chickens?

and question 2 is, If i talk to a man that a man who knows a man who spoke to a man who could speek to a man about the man who's dad has "10,000" chickens. should i ask for the said chickens alive or a less lively state?

and question 3 is, If i talk to a man that a man who knows a man who spoke to a man who could speek to a man about the man who's dad has "10,000" chickens. how meany said chickens should i ask for?

your thoughts gentlemen????

Oh, oh... can you put me down for a half please... live if possible :lmao:

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
just a little question, can anyone get some dry tinder????

a large bag of birch bark, dry grass, thistle down, reed mace or any other stuff we can use for demo's would be helpful as im flat out at work and dont have a day of untill the 24th...:( will just make things a little easyer.....

i should also be able to get some bunnies but dont know how meany...

i have also jut got some more potasium permanganate (sorry if thats spelt wrong) so the chemical fire lighting should be a little quicker this time...:)

oh ye, will get some bow drill set's made up when i get chance for people to try and take home if they want... (if i get round to it)...

regards to all.

chris.

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
just a little question, can anyone get some dry tinder????

a large bag of birch bark, dry grass, thistle down, reed mace or any other stuff we can use for demo's would be helpful as im flat out at work and dont have a day of untill the 24th...:( will just make things a little easyer.....

i should also be able to get some bunnies but dont know how meany...

i have also jut got some more potasium permanganate (sorry if thats spelt wrong) so the chemical fire lighting should be a little quicker this time...:)

oh ye, will get some bow drill set's made up when i get chance for people to try and take home if they want... (if i get round to it)...

regards to all.

chris.

Chris,

I've got an icecream tube full of birch bark. I can bring that along if it's any use.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
awesome chris, half that would do mate, we can add it to the tinder bundle when blowing a flame from the bow drill.....

you can go first if you like...;)

greensurfingbear

Got a pot full of dried king Alfred cake mushrooms I'll bring along. Will try to grab some tinder when I am out and about on the reserves over the next few weeks if it stays dry. Think there might even be some birch ear marked for felling, might bump up the felling date ;)

Keen to try drill fire lighting as I've not tried it successfully. Not so bothered about eating bunnies not a big fan of them tbh. Well not keen on roasted rabbit maybe in a stew it is better.......

If TD is bringing terriers I'll bring my lab/collie cross, mind last time I took him to brockwell I think it freaked him out, don't think he slept at all as when I got him home he flaked out straight away lol

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
GSB that was just the good north air mate......:)

if your felling anything with burl then please grab it for me, im always on the look out... some cramp balls would be good mate, ive got a small bag of thistle down and chris is bringing some birch bark.... all tinders welcome :):):):):)

thanks gents.

chris.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
oh forgot, today got some willow from down the river and made a coal from it this sarvo, its not all dry though but should be ok for 24th.....;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE