Camping and Bushcraft Members' Diaries

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

OurJud

Forager
Oct 31, 2008
Manchester
I don't know if this has been suggested before or even if enough people would be interested, but would an additional section to this forum be possible - titled something similar to the one I've given this thread.

I don't know how many 'bookish' types there are here, but I always include a pocket Moleskine (brand of notebook), a pen and a camera in my pack whenever I spend a few nights under the stars anywhere, so that I can keep a record of how it all went.

If this was added as an additional forum section as opposed to just a thread, each member could then have their own thread and not have their tales lost as they otherwise might.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I always take a notebook, 2 pens, camera and phone-camera whenever I go out under the stars. As I write it's part of the job - and I'm always doing the job because I love it :). I would have thought maybe using the blog facility here would work otherwise, is there a way (should people decide to do it) they could all be found under one heading? It would make finding them much easier than searching each individual member ...

Also, is there a way we could hitch our own current blogs to the blogs here? That would save the ordeal of copying them in, or the worse one of writing things twice!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
The word "excursion" could be included in th title (or similar) so all you need to is hit advanced search, enter the word accepted to be the trip out identifier, tick search titls only and BOOM! Gas monkey gets paid!!.........sorry, all the threads of trips would be returned in the search results, or a subsection In the out and about forum purely for trips reports only.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE