Bye forever folks!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
torjus, what is the best way to contact you from now on?

I hope you will be keeping your blog updated as you share a lot of useful stuff!

also, the forum seems to have been down for a while, any plans to get it back up?

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
:eek:
:puppy_dog It will be sad to see you go Torjus :sadwavey:

Good luck with your future plans mate ( an i hope you are still enjoying the flint ;) )

All the best

Jamie

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
You'll be missed here - you've started some excellent threads but I can see that the direction of the froum doesn't suit all. Will you still have a web presence or are you disappearing?
Best Wishes
Sam

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
So, the end was at hand eh, there was me thinking you had turned into some religious nut.. One thing I have learned in life Torjus, is never say never. Go do what you have to do mate, but leave the future open. By saying "I am off", means you want others to empathize with you, maybe start a revolt and get others to leave too... But this is the grand daddy of bushcraft forums and will not be toppled. Yes it has its ups and downs, nearly everything has been said before, but this is a community Torjus, and you are a part of it and by leaving we will have a part of us missing....
All the best to you mate.....

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again.
Take care, you'll be missed.
There will always be a place around the virtual camp fire for you.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Men come and men go and sometimes come back? As a site grows you will find more things you dont like BUT there are a lot of things TOO like. Go Quietly without any bad feelings.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
All the best for the future mate hope all goes well for you.
Good luck.

Simon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE