Bushtucker Man - Les Hiddins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
leon-1 said:
why computers can play most any DVD from any region untill the software sets the region code for your player.

before service pak two came out.. you could change it as offten as you wanted but now mine has been set by mr gates and im not allowed to change it again.. is there anyway to over right this?

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
tomtom said:
before service pak two came out.. you could change it as offten as you wanted but now mine has been set by mr gates and im not allowed to change it again.. is there anyway to over right this?

Getting waaay off thread here :) but for anyone who has issues with DVD drives and regions, there is a very good site with information on setting drives to be multi-region (i.e allowing you to read discs from any region) here:

http://forum.rpc1.org/portal.php

rhp

Jan 6, 2005
Swansea
match said:
Getting waaay off thread here :) but for anyone who has issues with DVD drives and regions, there is a very good site with information on setting drives to be multi-region (i.e allowing you to read discs from any region) here:

http://forum.rpc1.org/portal.php

Sorry about continuing off-topic, but I know far more about computers than bushcraft :).

DVD drives are so cheap these days (I've seen them for £15), if you often need to play more than one region you could just buy a separate drive for each.

- Dick

brucemacdonald

Forager
Jul 5, 2004
right here
I have a copy of Bush Tucker Man on VHS video if you want to borrow it JP - and yes it will play on a UK television.

I'll have to check what season it is - I have a hunch it is a "best of" compilation.

Best wishes

Bruce

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Oh, thank God!!!

I have both series on video and the tapes are wearing out!

This is definitely the 1st series. If we all go and buy a copy, maybe they'll release the second? Woo-hoo!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE