bushie and necker for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonnie drake

Settler
Nov 20, 2009
west yorkshire
raising funds for an alpkit bag :)

bushie knife- the blade is 4mm O1 steel, 4in. long edge and 4in. handle, done by FGYT. It's his take on the woodlore blade, a damn fine blade. I've handled this one myself with brass pins and lanyard tube, 8mm buffallo horn scales polished to 2500 grit. It's only been lightly used twice, theres a couple imperfections on the handle but they are purely cosmetic the knife is sound. The sheath is a neck carry kydex made by FGYT as well, fits literally like a glove. Lanyards are 550 paracord. I put 70 quid in to making the knife I would like to make my money back so I will ask for £75 recoreded delivery.

necker knife- again made by FGYT, a cracking little necker 3mm O1 around 2.75in. blade, and about 3.5-4in. handle. with my chubby fingers I can squeeze my pinkie in the hole and get a great grip, and if gutting the index finger can curl arounf the spine snuggly. Used lightly a couple of times, a very slight patina from cutting acorns. The sheath is once again a kydex neck carry custom made to fit by FGYT, a great little knife im asking for £30 recorded delivery.

Both knives have been sharpened to 2500 grit and given a very good strop they are razor sharp ready to go. Heres some piccies-

BN.jpg

BN3.jpg

BN2.jpg

BN5.jpg

BN8.jpg

BN4.jpg

BN7.jpg

thanks

J

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Jonnie, i had your details from the last sale,...ppal sent,..i assume you still got my postall addy too,..but can you send it to my work adress please...?

i,ll PM it to you,...

if anything else drops thru the door this month i,m a dead man,...a divorced dead man that is,...a castrated, divor,.......oh you get the idea..

jonnie drake

Settler
Nov 20, 2009
west yorkshire
hi guys the knives are both sold they are in the post cheers! home computer is knackered so im having to rely on the one at work!

thanks for bearing with me.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Just got to work,..

the receptionist was waving my Necker about!!,..lol...

she opened my post,..but still better than the Mrs seeing it,..

anyway,..it arrived safley on Saturday Jonnie so cheers,..

Stu

MK-MIKE

Dec 2, 2009
Milton Keynes
Hi Jonnie,

The knife arrived this morning many thanks. Hope you get your computer sorted it's a PITA when they go round.

regards

Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE