bushcraft wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
There were some posts about a tracking group who met (?) at Merthyr Mawr. I couldn't get along to those but I'd be willing to travel to another moot, work dependant though.
It seems we have a number of members from South Wales so that might be a more popular destination.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
If any of you are interested in meeting up, I have access to some private land of which I can light fires, build shelters, trap animals etc, there is plenty of woodland to roam as well.
The only month that I got nothing planned is December, so I will be making the most of the site during then.

Nigel

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
That sounds great. :thanks:

I appreciate that you won't want to say where it is, but could you indicate a county?

I'd be very interested, provided I can get permission from the wife! We've a young baby, so I'm not so footloose as I once was. :)

cgait

Jan 23, 2005
Cwmaman, South Wales
Do we need to pay for the use of the land??

I'd be quite interested to know what general are it is in. Would want to give away where it is exactly ;).

How big is the land?

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I'd be up for it and am more than willing to offer my services and teach some skills that people would like to learn, but my spare time is a little on the short side..... and no transport doesn't help :(

Ed

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
I could be interested, i live in Shropshire so it would be nice not to have to travel all the way to the Lakes for a meet. :D Then again if its well in the South or South West Wales....its just as far :confused:

Pedro

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Ogri the trog said:
Only if you know the full repertoire of Welshmen jokes and promise not to crack them ;)

Ogri the trog

Whats black and blue and floats down the Welsh valleys.................................an Englishman telling Welsh jokes. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE