Bushcraft Survival Skills for Beginners: Free Kindle Book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi

just found this on Amazon free kindle book very basic info but worth a look

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00WJ6FK8A?cor=GB&priceChange=1&ref_=clair_cor__1

attachment.php

Chas

Attachments

• 61EmuOehaoL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX324_SY324_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg
    61EmuOehaoL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX324_SY324_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I followed the link, didn't need to sign up for anything - I have a kindle app on iPad, and the hook was free! Thanks for link...

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
Still needs you to sign up for their "free" offer

+1 Hammoc Man, Buyer Beware indeed! I don't trust Amazone any more ever since I bought a tiny key ring sized Swiss army Knife for £17 advertised as post free, around 2 months later got my creadit card bill showing Amazone had taken £76.00 from my account further investigation reveald it was directly related to the purchaseof the knife Apparently because I had accepted "FREE" post on this item I had automaticly agreed to be signed up for 1 year to "Amozon prime" ( a sister company to Amazon) . Lucky I noticed it in time & put a stop on it & got a it refunded, & was advised to block Amazon primefrom further activity on my account
A girl I know from work was also got stung with this deception & her postage was £7 & Amazone Prime took £67 out her account....

May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
Thanks, I always love a freebie!!

You will only get charged the £70 for Amazon prime if you click the button that says 'Yes i would like free next day delivery on a Amazon prime 30 day free trial' and then don't cancel it after 29 days.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE