Withdrawn BUSHBOX XL Fire Box

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WealdenWoodsman

Forager
Oct 10, 2017
place
Hello all,

This is very much a reluctant sale but as my Land Rover is in need of a bit of love I have to sell a few bits to cover the costs, including my BUSHBOX XL fire box from 'Bushcraft Essentials'.:frown:

This is the BUSHBOX XL combination kit so it also comes with a grill plate as well as two pan/pot support struts which are not found in the standard XL setup.

Specifications:

Dimensions: 19 x 12.5 x 12.5 cm
Weight: 800 g
Materials: 100% Stainless Steel

(Full specs on there website: https://www.bushcraft-essentials.com/english/bushbox-xl-combination-kit.html)

These are certainly the best fire boxes on the market and are as tough as nails. I only brought it a couple of months ago and in that time I have practically used it everyday when out coppicing and I really fell in love with it.

Make no mistake, this is not one of these cheap Chinese knock offs. With proper care this will last several lifetimes.

This set retails at £80-£90 new before postage. I am asking £65 including postage and fees. REDUCED TO £55 Payment by paypal or bank transfer, buyers choice.

Any questions just ask.:)

All the best,
Cameron

P1010055.JPG P1010056.JPG P1010057.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottE

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Highly recommended stove....I've used and abused mine extensively ....quick brews through to a personal space heating on camps. Solid German engineering.

Reactions: WealdenWoodsman

WealdenWoodsman

Forager
Oct 10, 2017
place
ONE TIME REDUCTION TO £55 INCLUDING POSTAGE.

Need this gone so if not sold by the end of today it will be going on ebay. You won't find one cheaper...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE