Bush Tucker Man!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Karamat have done the same thing for the Mors videos, they don’t work as embedded media on forums, but work fine if you visit YouTube. Not sure what the reasoning is. Possibly when played on a forum all you see is the one video, less chance of following up on other content by the same creator. Maybe.

Reactions: gibson 175

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I bought dvds of his shows years ago. Great, enthusiastic, engaging to. It’s interesting to read/listen to RM talk about his shows. At the start there was time to engage with people and embed themselve. Now it’s turn up shoot what you can get and make a show from that. Not RM’s fault but the production companies wanting to make a buck I guess.

Reactions: scruff

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
Thanks scruff just watched an episode.never been to Australia but watching btm really makes me want to be there at that time. Even though I am living in the midlands I think his approach and attitude is is totally inspiring

Reactions: scruff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE