Bush Moot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
There's plenty of willing folk I'm sure ;) It really is only a fifteen minute drive along the coast from the airport. Any problems contact me.

Look forward to meeting new faces.

regards en groetjes uit Wales :D

beach bum

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
''2. Now that I'm a confirmed hammocker (thanks Sandbag!) will there be ample places to hitch my tarp? Do I need to pre-book a space for this?Lots and lots of places to hang a hammock , first there gets first choice as booking would not even be practical. ''

unless yer a resident o' the naughty corner....hurr hurr hurrr...s'gonna be fun this year....AGAIN!!........mwahahahahahahahahaha.:D ...watch out fer Mad Dave an' his chainsaw teachin's....lol..(nods at Tony..lol)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just to be sure:

If the dates are 1 - 5 August, than the 5th is a full day on site? Or is that cleaning up and go-home day for everyone? Or will that be done on 6th? Asking because there's no return flight on 5th, but there is on both 4th and 6th.

:eek: :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE