budget smocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
theres been some talk recently regards smocks www.brenig.co.uk do some cheapish ones look under countryside managment clothing,the company i work for issue us all will the forestry smock i belive the do them in various colours ours are bright orange with company logo. maybe if theres interest a group buy would get them cheaper perhaps get the bushcraftuk on them.i have no connection with above company nor know anyone who works for them just have and use one of there products.the smocks can take a fair amount of punishment i regularly climb trees,drag brash feed chippers and fell trees in mine and it keeps me dryish hope this is of use to some.

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
I like the look of the green working smock R030, just wondering what sort of materials it is, as it says polyester and breathable and 3 layers?

D

Deleted member 4605

I'd go for the R030 with a BCUK logo on it if there was a group buy. In fact I may get one anyway instead of a Swanndri.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE