Bows for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Having recently upgraded my archery equipment, and decided to focus on a slightly different NFAS class, I am selling the two reflexed flatbows with which I started out. Both bows are by Millenium, a Canadian producer of very nice, light, field bows. They are both as new and have seen only light use. All Millenium bows have a nice bushcrafty look with attractive all wood construction, honey tones, pleasing shape when braced and stitched leather grip. Note the arrows, bow-stand and quiver in some of these photos are not included in the sale (although I do have some arrows that are matched to these bows which I could sell separately).

I know most bushcrafters like the idea of making their own bows - something I too have done - but for learning of form and consistent shooting, it is very beneficial to use a professionally produced bow. I chose these two because they still have that bushcrafty look and feel.

Bow 1 : Millenium Cochise SOLD

This bow is a lightly reflexed flatbow in black locust wood laminations under clear glass, 60 inches long and 50lbs draw at 28 inches and is suitable for a right-handed person. I have had it for about three months and used it very lightly. This is one of Millenium's premium bow range and retails in the UK at about £200. I am looking for £110, plus shipping costs (which I think has to be by courier because of the length - or collect in person, of course). I was shooting this bow at the recent Wishaw Archery meet

Cochise-1.jpg

Bow 2 : Millenium Mongo SOLD

This bow is from Millenium's starter range and is suitable for a beginner/improver flatbow shooter. It is very similar to the Cochise except that is has a straight handle and is made from honey ash laminations under clear glass. It has an arrow shelf on both sides and is therefore suitable for both right- and left-handed people. 61 inches long, 45lbs draw weight at 28 inches. I have had it for five months and shot it perhaps half a dozen times. Retail on the Mongo is £160 and I am looking for £85 plus courier as above.

P1020513.jpg

Even if you're not buying, thanks for looking. I can supply more photos and info on request and the Millenium website is also informative

http://www.arcsmillenium.com/eng/home.htm

NS

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE