boot linners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nevetsjc80

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
buckinghamshire
Dose anyone know where i could get a pair of Felt boot liners. I have been give a pair of lundhag boots by a friend who has never worn them, they are a little big but i intend to wear them this winter at work as i work outside and with the liners they would keep my feet tostie. Searching online for boot liners seems only to bring up car boot liners. Any help would be great.
Steve

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
The only liners i have seen are the british army gore-tex waterproof liners.

If the boots are a bit loose i would suggest 2 pairs of thick socks, that will both pad the boots out and keep the tootsies toastie.

I have to do that with my boots, i have a pair of "1000mile" lined socks then another pair over that to keep my feet warm and prevent blisters.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Try finding a UK supplier or SOREL boots. http://www.sorel.com/footwear/mens/NM1015.html
They used to make a boot specifically designed & sized to work with their liner-boot. I have such a pair and they are great for highland stalking where you always end up with water coming in over the top. (Unavoidable really when walking through a raging burn or sinking up to your waist in peat!)

If you find them buy two pairs and that way you’ll always have a dry pair.

Cheers
SorelBoot.jpg

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
nevetsjc80 said:
Dose anyone know where i could get a pair of Felt boot liners. I have been give a pair of lundhag boots by a friend who has never worn them, they are a little big but i intend to wear them this winter at work as i work outside and with the liners they would keep my feet tostie. Searching online for boot liners seems only to bring up car boot liners. Any help would be great.
Steve

Suggest you check e-bay for "Canadian Military Boots." Check out the extreme cold weather military mukluks. Contact the seller and see if they have liners for sale - without the mukluk (most do).

These liners are made of two layers of fulled Hudson Bay blanket and are vastly superior to felt liners. Last time I bought some they were about $10.

Example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CANADIAN-MILITA...goryZ588QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE