Bits n' Bobs For Christmas Shows.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
About this time of year I leave the butchness of my bushcraft leatherwork behind.....put on me sussies, 10 inch heels and a bit of lippy and get all in touch with my feminine side....

so i've been hard at work stocking up on christmas gifts.....its ruined my manicure but i hope you like....

regards

sonni

and something for the dudes....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
About this time of year I leave the butchness of my bushcraft leatherwork behind.....put on me sussies, 10 inch heels and a bit of lippy and get all in touch with my feminine side....

so i've been hard at work stocking up on christmas gifts.....its ruined my manicure but i hope you like....

regards

sonni

and something for the dudes....

Join me on the pink side! ?????
img006.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oh Mr. Fenna, that picture reminds me of a lass I knew from Glenrothes in Fife. :D But you sure are purtier.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I guess the Sonni and I are the only ones secure enough in our Masculinity to admit to having an artistic Femenine side...
This years Xmas show has me portraying Hwel the Dwarf playwright from Mr Pratchetts "Wyrd Sisters" - so I am covering minorities as well ....
Nice leatherwork there Sonni - I am sure it goes well with your outfit :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
I'm not commenting on this thread any more because I have a very strong suspicion that you are all making fun of me.

from now on I shall share these kind of developments with Sir Fenna alone and in private.

:p

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I hope you have better luck with your sales than I am having recently - I did a Craft Fair at the weekend and sold two belts and a coin puse all day.... and I was one of those who did best!
The biggest money taker was the raffle!
There just do not seem to be the numbers or the dosh at this years Craft Fairs....

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
John....its me n' you against the world mate. think i'll be joining the pink wig brigade with you at next years moot....we gotta make a stand brother.

interesting that youve said about the shows....ta for that.....i know its not professional really to discuss my business publicly but hey its BCUK and i'm in family so...

shows have been horrific. having my worst december on ebay so far. am worrying for my kids on the 25th yes.

there you go....ho ho ho. good job i'm Mr Zen lolol! wish i was smarter though!:cool:

s

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have no kids to worry about (thank goodness) - I missed probably the best Craft Fair I do and missed the best part of 2 weeks work, thanks to Norovirus ... but I did drop half a stone in weight (a much needed weight loss:rolleyes:) as well:)
Sales all round are down, fewer days work available at the farm and I am generally pulling my belt in a bit.
Luckily I am one of the rare guys who buy early for Xmas and all that is sorted :)
Our production of "Wyrd Sisters" opens next friday (Dress rehearsal tomorrow night!) then 7 performances until 19th Dec - so I have plenty to occupy my mind ...
I hope you get some good last minute sales to beat the Xmas shortfall - your gear should sell like hot Maris Pipers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE