Billy/mug that fits a gas canister inside

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hi I am looking for a mug or billy that I can put a standard size gas canister inside together with a small gas stove, the smaller the better as it will only be for a brew whilst out walking. Will not be getting it myself as the parents have asked what I want for Christmas, and the wife is getting me a Mors pot:)

Cheers

Chris

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
My little bulin t-4 gas stove ( I keep mine in its bag and sit a small gas canister on top) fits perfectly inside a 16cm zebra Billy (I loose the daft little tray inside it ).

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
The Snow Peak Titanium Mini Solo Cook Set can apparently hold some varieties of stove and cylinder, I have never owned a stove that would fit in my set however the pans are of a reasonable size for a quick brew or lunch on a day out.

You can see some picks of the set up here.

:)

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
The GSI HAUTELITE solo cook set, pot with neoprene outer sleeve a gripper for lifting the pot also a spoon? Fits the small 100 gas and I've got a markhill stove in there as well and just enough room for a few tea bags. Well impressed with it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE