Big Kit Clear out Due to house move

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I am In the process of moving house so I am needing to shift kit thet is clogging up space in the loft so I don't have to lug it to the new house.
All items Brand New/Never used unless otherwise stated and prices include postage.

I would like payments via paypal gift payment please.

• German army shirt size 39/40cm neck £6
  • Russian army combats (jacket and trousers) size 52-4 (42" chest, 36" waist) £45
  • Esbit large cooker with 1x packet of hexamine £9
  • 10x50 binocuars USED only a couple of times £35
  • PLCE webbing belt size medium SOLD
  • 2x water bottles SOLD
  • Army issue Solar shower made by seatle sports £10
  • BRit army latest modular sleep system (copy of the US version) 2x sleeping bags,2x comp bags and foot bag protector £80 (bulky to post) SOLD
  • Snugpak Elite 2 sleeping bag (comfort 0C, low -5C) SOLD
  • Spotting scope 15-45x60 £65
  • Brit Army Overalls olive green size 180/96
  • Belgian army poncho USED still lots of life left in it £10 SOLD
  • BCB copy of German army folding sleep mat
  • Brit army desert folding map case £10
  • Thinsulate fingerless/mitten gloves £6
  • US army desert camo bergan cover £8
  • Sigg oval bottle and cup USED once on holiday then lived in draw 600ml capacity (one small dint top left corner see pic) £15 SOLD

The pic of the modular sleeping bag with the 58 bottle is just for size perspective the bottle is not for sale.

Last edited:

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
The bottom pic is one of the sleeping bags in the modular set with a blue pillow in the opening to highlight it, and the pic with my hand is of one of the inner mesh pockets of the bag. they have one on each side of the zip inside to put kit in/clothes to dry out while sleeping etc..

The sleeping bags have a zip that opens all the way round so you can open them out and use them as a blanket if you wanted.
they have 2 compression bags (one big one for the whole system and a smaller one for if you were using just one bag)

The bags zip into each other to form a big bag rated to -40C. there is a removable foot bag that can be tied in place if you decieded to sleep with your boots on to protect the bags.
The system is made by Corinthia.

Last edited:

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Which bit? the foot bag is made of a rubberised material so yes it is! it is quite long too if using it in the bag would come up to mid calf level so massivley reduces chances of getting mud etc inside the bag

the bags themselves are not waterproof. You would have to use it in a bivi bag just like any other sleeping bag to keep it dry outdoors.

Last edited:

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
Sigg bottle arrived this morning, thanks.

Now, ............?.......? ........ which malt to christen it with ?:confused::)

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE