ben law the woodland way

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I did see and thought it was great. Sadly it'll only be there for his lifetime because the planning permission was only given on the understanding that he was the only one to ever live there! How pants!

Sorry but I didn't record it.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Yep it was Great, Got it on vid too. An inspiration! shame that a plot costs so much otherwise it's the kinda place i'd love to build
Umm don't know much about the gents woodland skills tho.
Rich

Fluxus

Forager
Jan 23, 2004
heaven
Ben lives woodland- If you ever hear him speak or read his book - 'the woodland way' you won't doubt his skills and knowledge. Top Bloke and quiet and modest with it.

I have all but the first 5 mins on vid somewhere but no way to copy it.sorry.

N

nowhere

Check out Grand Designs on Channel 4 this Wed (24th) - It's repeated!

Steve.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
nowhere said:
Check out Grand Designs on Channel 4 this Wed (24th) - It's repeated!

Steve.

Ladies and Gentlemen. DO NOT MISS THIS PROGRAMME - By Order of BCUK.

If you aren't already, you will be after this programme...........in love with the woods!

Make's you wonder what the John Prescott is thinking of!

Jack.

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
when i told my lady that i`d put up a thread about this i also said ",it`ll be cool,someone on BCUK will have a copy or will know something and we`ll get it back" ha ha its worked :-D also her words on his book "the woodland way", "i think you should read this next" its great having the same interests especially if we are going anywhere and she pulls out the "woods worth visiting book" that she has on certain areas,top result bradfield wood in suffolk http://www.wildlifetrust.org.uk/suffolk/nr/sites/brad.htm gets a mention in ben laws book,cheers al

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE