Bell tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hollywood

May 18, 2009
suffolk
Hi guys looking for a bell tent preference would be 4m with a zipped in ground sheet ,but all considered .
manythanks

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
This has just cropped up on our camping stuff for sale - Warwickshire
Can get a contact E-Mail if you are interested

For sale
Ultimate Bell Tent
£425

Used for one season, selling due to camper van purchase.
(£600 new)
Brought from belltent.co.uk (full details on website)
Heavy duty zippable ground sheet allows sides to be rolled down.
Really does only take 15 minutes to pitch!
Matching carry bag.
Really cool!!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
You could try Obelink, my order was accepted. Presumably by someone who didn't know about BelltentUK and Soulpad having the monopoly on them and hoofing the prices by £200.

Got mine, zip in groundsheet UL 4mtr model for €399 delivered. Don't use the online form, phone them instead.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Thanks nice65
ill try them

Do phone, and pray you get a green newbie to talk to. Their English is way better than my German so you'll be ok with comms. If you use the online ordering, UK orders will be blocked due to their links to the greedy UK distributors of the exact same tent over here at nearly double the money.

I haven't looked at the Chinese supermarkets. They're made there and only have slight variations such as canvas grade, might be worth exploring?

Edit:

Easy googling. Lots of cash saved for a couple of paraffin lamps and a couple of rugs :)

The link doesn't work for me, sorry. Type in 'canvas bell tent'.

http://www.aliexpress.com/af/canvas...AS_20160516154039&SearchText=canvas+bell+tent

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE