Behold the beast!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dimi.t.dfd

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2011
Belgium
studioblade.blogspot.com
I just finished this knife!
The Beast is a big hunting knife, however it is a excellent allrounder. It features a heavy pommel (butt), when camping & hunting it can be usefull for scraping and other tasks.

With a 5 mm thickness, I admit I overbuilt this one a litlle bit...

Total length: 240 mm
Blade length: 120 mm
Blade thickness: 5 mm
Steel: 01
Handle material: Green Canvas Micarta
Spanish vegetable tanned leather sheath

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Hope you like it!

Grtz,

Dimi

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That is indeed a beast! For skinning elephant?...................rhino? .........................or just plain old hippo? That looks unbreakable - what does it weigh?.................atb mac

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's some knife Dimi, lives up to it's name. Does it sit nicely in the hand 'cause it's quite big? Should certainly never let you down and it looks bombproof.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thank you for the positive comments. PM me if you want to know about prices, etc...
This one is sold, but I'll have a few more ready next week.
Grtz,

Dimi

Yeahh ...

May I remind you of the fact you need to be a Maker to be able to sell your selfmade knives on here (see rules & regs).
Subscription here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/payments.php

If you're caught selling using forum facilities (PM, forum, etc), you risk a ban, so you can't sell anything at all ...

If you want to discuss things in Dutch, you're welcome to PM me and I'll help you further to arrange the right subscription for you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE