beginners gun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scrumpy

Forager
Mar 18, 2008
Silverstone
www.predatorsport.co.uk
That depends on what you call cheap?
You should be able to get something secondhand at your local gunsmiths, you are meaning an air rifle? With air rifles, in my experience you are better off with a poor condition good quality one than a new crappy one. One I had many years ago was a BSA airsporter, underlever with a 40mm scope, quite accurate and I guess now you could pick it up for peanuts, something like that would do you.

Brocktor

Banned
Jul 25, 2006
uk
lol must be some kind of short sniper gun or just an experimental gun? guess you'd have to use it while proning or maybe these guys are beginners!

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
.577 T-Rex is a very powerful round. Think, Africa. Not much demand for it, and the components use a lot of raw materials, so it probably works out several squids per round. Those guys were beginners, not taught good technique. Not really fair to do that; it's like giving a greenhorn a heavy felling axe and telling him to go fell a redwood...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE