Bedforshire(ish) woods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hi all, looking for a bit of advice please,

Me and a mate want to do a two day camping exped, and we want to go somewhere off the beaten track and don't want to be in a camping park by any account! We just need some woodland to camp in, preferably that allows fires. Public transport should be about 15 mins away so we can get to it! Main point though is that it's max an hour and a half from Bedford!

Thanks all,
Will

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sorry mate i am not down that way so no ideas.

I think what you are after is the holy grail that we all search for which is permission to camp in woodland with fires.

Without permission no one can openly advocate sneaky sneaky wild camping especially with fires. Grab your self a map of your area and have a good luck, after that its meets, gaining permission from the land owner or travel to the holy land "Scotland" :)

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hey there Wilderbeast. I may be able to help there. PM me and we can discuss....

You will have to excuse the delay sometimes, as I'm often somewhere else!

Swyn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE