Beard lichens in the UK - Where, and on what?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 28, 2013
devon
Is there any chance you could send me some please Ivan? As i need to set fire to my daughters bedroom. I am willing to trade some for a washing machine,radio or anything else you've got your eye on in my garage.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Is there any chance you could send me some please Ivan? As i need to set fire to my daughters bedroom. I am willing to trade some for a washing machine,radio or anything else you've got your eye on in my garage.

Hey Mate, nice to see you online, full of festive cheer i see! Don't worry pal i will drop some round in the morning, how many times have you burned the contents of her bedroom in the last 5 years i know of?

I did warn you of teenagers, and it is going to take more than old mans beard to sort that little lot out!

Speak soon.

Ivan...

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
I did wonder if there might be a delay, no not because they are busy with the festive season, only the lady in the post office asked me what was in the packages and i foolishly blurted out grass!!
Ha! :D Thanks so much for finding, collecting, drying, packaging, labelling and posting the beard lichen! We've been away for a week staying with my wife's family (the outlaws) and the package was waiting for me when we got back! I'm going to use it sparingly and get a few camp fires going. I'll try and take someone who has a good camera so I can get some photos...
Thanks again, and have a great Christmas!
Will :thankyou:

P.S.
The Christmas card will be late! ;) (It went in the post today!)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE