bcuk T-shirts

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All.

There are now T-shirts available in the shop Sorry, shop on hold, contact Shelly at Shop@bushcraftuk.com for more info...
We'll have some pictures up in the next couple of days. There are quite a few of them out with members already (from the meet up and after) They're best to tell you how good they are...

Cheers
T

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he :rolmao: Sorry about that!! Thanks for the heads up Mr P :You_Rock_ I'll try not to break my own rules about language in future! :biggthump

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry guys, I should have said that the pictures were up in the shop http://www.bushcraftuk.net/bcukstore/store.htm a while ago now :roll:

shirts.jpg
details.jpg

embroidery.jpg

These have proven very popular; I got a call from a mate of mine down south the other day because he'd seen someone with one on! If you want a different colour or a non regular size I can arrange it without a problem.

Remember to email or PM me to check stock before you use the paypal :biggthump

Thanks everyone :wink:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
OK, I've just picked up some Large sized Khaki ones, same logo and writing but a different colour shirt. I'll get a picture up in the next couple of days.

This is what we've got...

XL (44-46") Olive, Khaki
L (41-43") Khaki, White, Black, Grey
M (38-40") Olive
S (35-37") Olive

Next week I'm getting some children’s Khaki t-shirts as well, they're about 32" (They look fine on my 6 year old with a 26" chest)

There’s quite a good range there. If anyone wants something before Christmas let me know quick and we'll get it in the post :biggthump

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry for the delay and thanks for the reminder :D

I've got

Khaki - S (35-37") M (38-40") L (41-43") XL (44-46") and Kids age 7-8 (although my 6 year old wears them and they're fine)

Black - L, XL

Grey - L

White - L

If you're ordering one it's best to give the chest size as sometimes different manufacturers size them slightly differently.

You can order them via Paypal using shop@bushcraftuk.net
or you can use this link http://www.bushcraftuk.net/bcukstore/store.htm

Hi Tony,the T-shirts, Patches look great. Is there going to be a way to buy them just by sending a check? & are you going to be selling them at the bcuk May 27th - 30th (Friday, Sat, Sun, Monday-
spring) Meet up 2005 (at Braziers Park, situated in a picturesque part of the Chilterns, on the edge of the village of Ipsden, near Wallingford).
And I hope to see all you people out there hav'in fun.... ..
:)

S

stevedixon2005

Hi Guys,

I aint been here for a while, can someone give me an idea how much the t shirts and patches are please,

Regards,

Steve
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool:

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Hiya Folks

Does anyone know if Tony is on holiday or away in 'them thar hills?'

I'm after some BCUK t-shirts but have had no reply to my e-mail yet?

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Now theres a thing,

Any mods know if Tony has any intention of taking any T-shirts to the summer moot?
I know there are enough things to think about without the hassle but if I don't ask, I won't know.

ATB

Ogr the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE