BcUK Photograph of 2015 competition January heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK folks, here's the the first heat for the 2015 Photograph competition. :)

The theme for this heat is

Photographers Choice

Can I also remind people to the addition to rule 5

Members may enter only one photograph per month. However you may change your entry once. If you wish to do this then you must state that your previous entry is being withdrawn.

For the rest of the rules and themes for the other months please look here.

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello...
I have a few photos to enter this year, when and where do I put them?

Have a look at the rules and list of themes for this years competition here Woody

At the beginning of each month I open a specific thread for that months theme for people to post their pictures in. At the same time I open another thread with all the previous months entries in it for people to vote on their favourite entry.

For example this thread if the January heat thread and the theme, as stated, is Photographers choice. So basically you can enter any picture that you've taken here :)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I'm changing my entry, and withdrawing the picture of Claerwen dam, and entering this one instead. Largely because it is more bushy.

Coals
16194494770_7fe9808e60_b.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2014
UK
Hi, I am new to the forum and photography competitions but thought i would start with this picture taken in Bushey Park, SW London. I planned on a picture of a deer but he seemed to be having a good day at work.

16334712355_0ce12f21f3_b.jpg
[/url]Untitled by theorinoco, on Flickr[/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE