Backyard brew up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
[video=youtube;ASaiKxzxxfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASaiKxzxxfA[/video]

Not sure why I made this vid, I think I might have been playing with my new camera.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
You big twit. I've watched all of that.. strangely transfixed. I'm supposed to be clearing up the last bits of collating today!!!

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Rich ,I only see one problem with this ,you should use real butter tinder sticks !! the water will boil twice as fast !!!!!

Jason

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
How did you get google ads on it? I've got google ads on my swiss army volcano stove video (now with over 23,000 views) and so far have earnt £10.21. I got an email asking if I wanted google ads on it, but havent had that for any of my others.....I could retire early if I can get this sussed!

PS - still after a bushbuddy / bushcooker (may have to go the new route....)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
How did you get google ads on it? I've got google ads on my swiss army volcano stove video (now with over 23,000 views) and so far have earnt £10.21. I got an email asking if I wanted google ads on it, but havent had that for any of my others.....I could retire early if I can get this sussed!

PS - still after a bushbuddy / bushcooker (may have to go the new route....)

No idea mate I didn't know they were on to be honest, can't really say I've watched it since I uploaded it :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
for reasons that i don't fully understand i've just wasted another ten minutes of my life, thanks again shewie

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE