Ayrshire D&G meet confirmed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Don't worry wee tar,you've nothing to fear, I prefer my wrens with some hair.

ohhhhh very cutting Tam, if i had hair i would be pulling it out the noo.

By the way, just in case you start on me after a few sherbets, i formally invite you to the Loch Trool meet, its in your neck of the woods so i just thought i would gie you a wee shout LOL......Now you cant say i dont invite you to my exclusive mosh pit meets.....

Col...

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
How come? I have never seen one despite living at Glentrool for 3 years. Despite trying!

They still breed in the area and cover many square miles on their wanderings.

I saw one fly over last year south to north while I was in Caldons wood,only takes them seconds to cross the valley.

I'm unable to divulge anything other than general info about them.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
ohhhhh very cutting Tam, if i had hair i would be pulling it out the noo.

By the way, just in case you start on me after a few sherbets, i formally invite you to the Loch Trool meet, its in your neck of the woods so i just thought i would gie you a wee shout LOL......Now you cant say i dont invite you to my exclusive mosh pit meets.....

Col...

That's awfully good of you Colin, are you providing all inclusive, free to those with an invite?

Of course you are, you're a thorough gentleman.
Thanks mate.;)

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Sorry guys I can't make this one, I'm really gutted and was looking forward to it too much. I have to drive down to Manchester on Friday to do a presentation to about 700 people, not back up till late Saturday night. Oh deep joy!

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Sorry guys I can't make this one, I'm really gutted and was looking forward to it too much. I have to drive down to Manchester on Friday to do a presentation to about 700 people, not back up till late Saturday night. Oh deep joy!

You're needing to get your priorities right.:lmao:

You haven't been to a meet in yonks.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Tell me about it Tam, I had been approached to do this presentation about a month ago but when I didn't hear anything I thought it was a no go, but a wee birdie gave me a heads up last week that it might be happening, but I only got firm confirmation this morning. By my reckoning that tells me they knew this was happening some time ago but have left it to the last minute to tell me. AAAaaaaaaaarrrrggghh! :aargh4:
Ok rant over, :nofeed:I know it's important but still a little more warning would not have went amiss, especially when I had made other plans. It does and has made me absolutely determined to make the Comriecroft meet a must and no one will stop me making that one. I've told them at work no matter what the crisis I'm off for it. All that's needed now is a firm date and I'll put in holidays for it. :bigok: I love my job.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
You can always stop for a cuppa on the way home mate. Shame you can't make it it bud but we'll hopefully see you at Comriecorft

Take care

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE