axminster m900 wood lathe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
morning all

i have an axminster lathe, bout 5/6 years old with a stand. the bed is at least 1.5m with a much smaller attachment for bowl turning, as the head stock can swivel. comes with the tail stock, chisel rail and extension arm for bowl turning. does not come with a chuck, but has the pointy spiggot thingy (no idea on the name). it does not come with any chisels.
it is in excellent working condition, runs on 240v, i think its 6 speed.

looking for a multiple of tools: 3ft 1 or 2 man saw, adze, froe, draw knife, carving chisels, you get the drift.

i know this is a long shot, but i am open to reasonable offers before it goes on the bay. email me for pics
many thanks, mike

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
let me know the link if it goes on ebay i've been after a lathe for a while. not got anything to swap though sorry mate

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
i have seen it on ebay, the very same model but with the new axminster colours, mine is before it changed hands blue, for £145. id be happy with £130ish for it, then i could buy the tools im after off there...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE