Austrian Army Mountain Sweater

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BootneckSteve

Apr 4, 2015
Ballymena
I got one of the Mil-Tec ones that arrived this week, its excellent quality and amazingly warm. And now its here the summer weather has started here in NI where I live! I got mine from a German ebay seller. I'm almost hoping for the winter so I can test it out!

Jack Bounder

Nomad
Dec 7, 2014
Dorset
I bought one of these last week. It's a great jumper. Massively thick and well put together. It came up a bit tight on me especially round the gut (not very flattering). The chest size was about right.

Here's the link......they still have stock. Clicky.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Eee, when I were a lad, it was Dachstein mitts for winter climbi g and nothing else, then along came that new fangled Goretex and synthetic fibres and all manner of things, but I still use regularly a pair of Dachstein Gloves, not mitts, which are a top quality warm glove however wet you get.
Needed a lie down after I saw the price if the sweaters in the link above though !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE