Article Writers wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We want to ramp up the number of good articles we have on the front end of the site, particularly for now with a focus on basic bushcraft skills, although we're open to most subjects that are bushcraft/outdoor related, be they skills, knowledge or craft types of articles.

If you would like to contribute to Bushcraft UK by writing an article or few then please do get in touch so we can have a chat about it.
we're fairly open on length of articles and we can give guidance as needed.

You would need to be able to write English to a reasonable standard, be able to provide images of at least 1600px width and have a good knowledge of what you're writing about. Articles can range from a few hundred words to long form 1500 words depending on subject, images etc.

We're particularly after:
Basic Bushcraft Skills
Advanced Bushcraft Skills
Health and Bushcraft - Mental and Physical healthiness through practicing bushcraft and getting outdoors etc...

Also happy for articles regarding
Outdoor Crafts and skills
Tools and tool making

We also want to do more interviews so please feel free to let us know who you'd like interviewed and why?

I'm getting this up quick, I'll probably refine the subjects some more in the coming days.

Cheers
T

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
I'm an ex-Guardian journalist (not that that's a endorsement on writing abilities).
Happy to help.
I think my bushcraft interests are more in line with wildlife and wildlife related observation skills, etc.
I feel that there are others who may know more about the subjects you have listed than myself - not sure what I can bring to the party on those.
Let me know what you think.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Same here, happy to help, I am scientist and former farmer, so I deal with land based industries everyday and the science behind water.

I addition to written skills, I write contracts all the time and the odd UK and EU policy.

So anything water wise, land based and bushcraft skills, I am pretty sure I can provide useful info.

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks to those that have offered to write some article, much appreciated goodjob

If there's anyone else that feels up to it then let me know, there's nothing onerous about it as long as you can write and take some pictures of what you're doing and making you'll have the basis of an article :bigok:

Cheers
T

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE