Article: Darn Tough: Scent Lok Boot Sock Full Cushion Style 1464

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I have 5 pairs of Darn Tough socks, they have lasted longer than any other pair of socks I've owned. Often a pair of socks wouldn't last a trip, yet these have been going strong for ages.

J

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I bought mine from Trekitt and Needle sports. Neither stocks the whole range, but they stock a reasonable selection. I have:

• 1906 - Mountain sock (Bought as my winter sock)
  • 1908 - Full cushion (x2) (Autumn + Spring)
  • 1901 - 1/4 cushion crew (x2) (Summer)

I'm gonna probably get some of their coolmax socks for summer use as the 1901's cooked my feet in summer (as in caused excruciating pain) when it was 34°C.

J

J

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I bought mine from Trekitt and Needle sports. Neither stocks the whole range, but they stock a reasonable selection.

J

Thanks for that, I'll have a look at those :)

@DB: The ones I've seen on the 'bay seem to be from the states, so you'd be importing them.

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
I bought mine from Trekitt and Needle sports. Neither stocks the whole range, but they stock a reasonable selection. I have:

• 1906 - Mountain sock (Bought as my winter sock)
  • 1908 - Full cushion (x2) (Autumn + Spring)
  • 1901 - 1/4 cushion crew (x2) (Summer)

I'm gonna probably get some of their coolmax socks for summer use as the 1901's cooked my feet in summer (as in caused excruciating pain) when it was 34°C.

J

J

cheers for the steer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE