Article: BCUK Arctic Expedition 11 - 16 February 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
So who is going on this?

I was hoping to go, but it looks doubtful now.

Im the big Four Zero next year, so as a treat to myself, I'll be planning on attending the 2014 BCUK Arctic Expedition.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
How fit would one have to be to go on one of these? Looking through the kit list, I've got everything but carrying it all is a different matter. I'm no invalid but no fell runner either...

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
You don't need to be too fit, when I did the course I was carrying a nasty hip injury and, often with the help of others, I muddled through. If you can walk a mile with a day sack you'll be laughing.

Imagedude

Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
You need to start a 2013 Arctic Exped thread; it was the pre-course thread that helped drum up enough support for the 2012 course to go ahead.

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I attended last year, it was one of the best experiences of my life. Well worth double the money IMO and the tuition was first rate.

I can't recommend this course enough and it's seriously good value too.

No connections other than being a very satisfied customer.

Oct 25, 2012
england
Hello all,

I would like to ask if all the places have been taken for this yet.
If not, might I put my name down as a provisional for if there's space.

Depends on study and workload (not to mention DOSH!) but I think it will be okay. It'd be nice to go with some other people on a trip, rather than by myself, if it's only for a week.
I usually go on treks n stuff by myself and just remain open to people i meet for company.

I'll try the telephone number after the weekend :)

Thanks!
Pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE