arrows and a quiver.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
heres a suede quiver and a dozen arrers i made this weekend,the arrers are stained and varnished 5/16th port orford cedar staves.

IMAG0001-4.jpg

IMAG0002-4.jpg

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Very nice quiver. I lke it. Are these target or field arrows? I'd say target...Any pics of the bow that goes with this set?

heres the bow:

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

as for the arrows 6 for target and 6 will be fitted with broadheads...............

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I think you have been standing still tooo long in the bottom picture.That hawthorn bush has grown right up to your armpit and the lower limb of your bow.
Nice quiver and arrows.

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
the string of your bow should be touching your nose and your hand under your chin the arrows and quiver look brill you must have worked hard to make that lot in one weekend good luck mate you are a clever feller

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The Welsh Warrior Bow C14th made from yew,with an oiled linen twist for the string. the arrows are made from ash with goose feather flights.
As demonstrated by one of the Ladies of the 'Knights et Armis' living history group who visited Pembroke Castle this w/end.

100_1469.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE