Are you on Flickr?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
As I get more and more into photography, I find myself spending more and more time on Flickr, the photo-sharing website (other websites are available). It has sort of become my second home on the internet, after this place.

So who else is on there? What is your Flickr name? I'm hoping there are enough of us to build up a little BCUk network.

I'm on there as Cefn Ila

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
I'm on flickr as ''Sami Knives'' (used to be on British blades before discovering nature and being outside and such) http://www.flickr.com/photos/60911158@N06/
I'm now using photobucket because my flickr account was full. http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/Samiknives/library/?sort=3&page=1

Your photobucket is private so we cant see anything and Flickr have hanged their allowance
I found photobucket to much faff Flickr is easyier and I get a free pro account through my broadband provider.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'm on Flickr - mostly fact based recordings for what I am up to and articles - about 5,000 pictures under British Red

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Your photobucket is private so we cant see anything and Flickr have hanged their allowance
I found photobucket to much faff Flickr is easyier and I get a free pro account through my broadband provider.

Is that so? Then I shall quit using photobucket. If only to not have to see those commercials every time I upload a picture.
Also Flickr lets me choose the size of the photo I want on the forum.

Made photobucket public too now. Strange it wasn't already because I only use it to put pictures on here.:)
Thanks!

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mainly that the 200 pictures limit is removed. As I have over 2000 images on there...

My account, which is free, says ... "When you have a free Flickr account, you can upload up to 1 Terabyte worth of photos." so I'm not sure I understand the 200 pictures thing.

OK, further reading HERE makes more sense of it, seems they no longer offer the old Pro in the old way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE