Arctic Sleeping Bag/Liner/Stuff Sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushmatt

Apr 26, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi All

For sale - a mint condition arctic bag, newest design (as far as I can tell) with brand new stuff sack and brand new cotton liner (all genuine issue)

This is one of the best condition bits of kit I own and I haven't even used it yet!

Need to clear out some stuff as got too much and I now have an alpkit down bag so no need for the arctic bag any more.

I can post it, but it might be expensive as its pretty bulky. I'd prefer collection from Gloucestershire area (I'm in Cheltenham but I'm willing to meet half way for anyone nearby)

You can see pics here

https://plus.google.com/photos/1157...s/5877139252238919169?authkey=CLCM6LbSsO2xlAE

I'd be looking for around 40 quid all in - make me an offer

Thanks

Matt

Last edited:

bushmatt

Apr 26, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hey Guys

Sleeping bag is still available - this is a Large and yes this is the current issue bouncing bomb brand new with brand new liner and stuff sack. This is awesome and very warm, I have 3!

As for whether it would fit a 6'2 fat bloke, I can't comment as I'm only 5'10 but I would say there is maybe a good 1/2 to 3/4 foot space when I'm in and its pretty roomy?

Matt

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
What's going on, bushmatt? I made you an offer on the 6th June which you accepted, then messaged me a week later to ask if I still wanted it and that someone else was first dibs - I said yes again and since then nothing.
Is it for sale or not, and have we got a deal?

You've got me confused, why's it on here if you can't or don't want to sell it??????????????????

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE