Anyone recommend a childs hammock?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
With my daughter becoming a more prevalent feature in my bushy outings I want to now look into getting her her own hammock. I use a DD hammock which all in all is way to big for her (she is only 3) but she is insistent on her own (preferably pink!). I have seen that DD do a junior set up but if anyone has any others they can recommend that would be great.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
With my daughter becoming a more prevalent feature in my bushy outings I want to now look into getting her her own hammock. I use a DD hammock which all in all is way to big for her (she is only 3) but she is insistent on her own (preferably pink!). I have seen that DD do a junior set up but if anyone has any others they can recommend that would be great.

Folk at UK Hammocks might make you one up, in pink. I've never used them but others have had good things to say about them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE