Another west country wander!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AlexRowan

Tenderfoot
Sep 9, 2005
Somerset
Ok cheers... well that's certainly an environment that will test the preparation of your kit! Very beautiful but can turn pretty nasty at the drop of a hat!

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
leon-1 said:
Alex most of our wandering is done around the Dartmoor area:)
As Leon said Dartmoor is a favourite, but I also use a couple of places on the Devon/Somerset borders, as well as mid Devon. I pick the spots very carefully and I don't normally advertise where they are, for obvious reasons, until I have met the person. So get yourself along to a meet-up!
Neil

Bushpig

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2005
www.spiritgarden.co.uk
Hi guys...I have missed the last few meets at widecombe on the moor but would love to catch up with some of you oneday...i live a stones throw away from dartmoor, am not the most experienced bushcrafter but eager to learn !!...Anyone got anything planned, even if just a half day wander?

Boooshpig

leon-1

Nothing planned currently mate, but when something crops up either Neil1 or I will post on here to let people know.

That goes for anyone in the area really, If you wish to meet up post it in here and we can all arrange the details as it goes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE