Another Canadian Ration -Thai Chicken with poisoned cookies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dontkillbill

Forager
Feb 24, 2013
PEI Canada
www.youtube.com
Ok the cookies might not be poisoned they are likely made with too much love preventing soldiers from doing soldier things.

I had a rare chance to drive to the range in February so I through in a lot of guns into the truck and I planned a hot lunch to extend my shooting for an entire day of boom boom.

[video]https://youtu.be/Fu5nqEA3SsY[/video]

25152510116_7a94af2f71_z.jpg
</a>Snapshot 1 (2-20-2016 5-17 PM) by https://www.flickr.com/photos/90332080@N07/]Don'tkillbill[/url], on Flickr" />

The chicken was good. Better than canned it had some texture left albeit far from fresh. Couscous and Thai chicken at the range!

Enjoy.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It would be good some time to get a variety of rations from different countries and compare them in a great big ration binge :D I bet some companies are way better than others...

Thai Chicken sounds tasty :D

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
I saw this doen somewhere on the web, loads of different rat packa, it was most interesting, damned if I can recall wheer though !

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
It would be good some time to get a variety of rations from different countries and compare them in a great big ration binge :D I bet some companies are way better than others...

Thai Chicken sounds tasty :D

I saw this doen somewhere on the web, loads of different rat packa, it was most interesting, damned if I can recall wheer though !

Kiwi Dude n Youtube does reviews of various rations from around the world. Each review is from 20 to 35 minutes and very good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE