Another belt.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
But this time with a little twist.

Picture095.jpg

I have one of these in canvas and it's really handly. When I go into town and forget the dogs lead, strapping up a big roll of bedding when we take the kids away in the car, you name it I've done it (well - keep it clean:tapedshut ). Add to that this belt is currently set (in the pic) for a 40-42 inch waist it's a great all rounder.

How about £18? I'll throw in paypal and postage too as I'm on hols and cheerful now.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
But this time with a little twist.

Picture095.jpg

I have one of these in canvas and it's really handly. When I go into town and forget the dogs lead, strapping up a big roll of bedding when we take the kids away in the car, you name it I've done it (well - keep it clean:tapedshut ). Add to that this belt is currently set (in the pic) for a 40-42 inch waist it's a great all rounder.

How about £18? I'll throw in paypal and postage too as I'm on hols and cheerful now.

Yes please, PM to follow.

Cheers, Rat

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Mmmmmmmmmmm

Would have a go at making my own........ but where to get those rings????:lmao: :nana: :naughty: (S.orry Dougster could not resist!)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Richard.....Would it be possible for the leather to pull back through the rings under tummy tension...? Nice work mate...

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Richard.....Would it be possible for the leather to pull back through the rings under tummy tension...? Nice work mate...

On this type of belt fastening it's the tummy tension that keeps it tight. The more tension it comes under, the more secure the fastening. You just breathe in, pull tight, then breathe out.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE