an alternative to the swiss army knife!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

havocsdad

Jun 10, 2010
dorset
Hi all

[video=youtube;VzpRh-ZE9Mo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzpRh-ZE9Mo[/video]

think it'll catch on? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I've seen this video so many times and it's still fun to watch. I love the guy sitting in his car, fending off an attacker with his shovel. Oh, and the guy paddling with 2 razor sharp oars!

I'd love to read a proper review of one.

Magentus

Last edited:

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Cheers Samon - I'm glad to say the reviewer also has the acclaimed Spetsnaz Throwing Shovel. Why doesn't our army have anything similar?

Magentus

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Cheers Samon - I'm glad to say the reviewer also has the acclaimed Spetsnaz Throwing Shovel. Why doesn't our army have anything similar?

Magentus

Not sure really, maybe they dig holes with their MOD survival knife instead? I would actually quite like one of those chinese shovels but not for £70 ..maybe the cold steel throwing shovel is the better option for us on a tight budget..

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I've got the German folding shovel which is great - it's got a pick on it too and is built to last. Like the guy in the video said, the only thing wrong with it is the case which is difficult and fiddly to get on and off. I don't use the cover at all. They are pretty cheap to pick up, but I was bought one as a secret santa at work last year.

Magentus

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
wow before watching the video, i was thinking "hey, chinese spade multi-tool, this has gotta be hilarious".

after watching video im trying to work out what i can go without so that i can afford to buy one!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE