Air Arms S410 TDT

• Thread starter Alex Thorneycroft-Taylor
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

Alex Thorneycroft-Taylor

I have the above rifle for sale - see this link for more info http://leisure.uk.freeads.net/Here_we_have_an_Air-140806.htm

I am very keen on the bushcraft front!! :)

So am up for offers - so you are aware, I currently have the GB Hunters Axe, 2.5l kelly kettle and a Karesuando carbon knife. I don't have a tarp, hammock etc

My perfect swap would be a decent tipi with stove - however I also landed on this planet recently so realise that this is prbably out of the question!! :rolleyes:

So surprise me - I am new to all of this so would consider most things - I am not a collector - I want kit that works, knife wise I just use the one I have coupled with my leatherman juice so don't need any flashy knives, although I think that some of the work done by members on here is brilliant.

Thanks for reading one and al and look forward to your suggestions.

Regards
Alex

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
How about my left arm? I've been eyeing these up and desperately want one.

How about a Frosts mora, a billy can, sig bottle, silverman compass, map case, army issue sleeping bag, gortex bivy bag, 2m x 2m tarp, a spork, and food for free book, sorry will also add a pre mac water purifier.

Mar 28, 2007
Leicestershire, England.
I have a poncho \ tarp, and a 1989 Mini City E, and a loving girlfriend who I'm sure would be ameanable ;) ;) ;)

I Wish I had the cash to give you, but sadly funds are tight too. However I would gladly part with anything that you desperately desire if I haveit. I have a Tent, a reasonable sleeping bag, what I consider a reasonable knife, a poncho/tarp, 3 water bottles plus canteens. You name it, if I've got it, you can have it. :)

Wolves. :)

A

Alex Thorneycroft-Taylor

Hi Guys and thnaks for all of the interest!!

I have agreed that Woodcutter can have 24 hrs as he was the first to get back to me - trouble is all of this kit sounds great :rolleyes: :D

How about I lend the rifle to you all for 3mths a year!!! :lmao:

Only kidding - it is only fair I give woodcutter 24 hrs - but hey that is only tomorrow!!

Cheers again for all the responses.

Rgds
Alex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE