A third Axe?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I have a theory about this. Not a very practical theory but a theory nonetheless. :cool:

Buy it and try it. :D

If you don't use it, you can always sell it. Personally, I get more use and fun out of the wildlife than any other. But the mini is the one I always carry when going light and I carry something bigger for cold weather camping.

Laurence Dell

Forager
Aug 24, 2004
Sevenoaks, Kent
I have the Wildlife Hatchet and the Small Forest
:D
But to be honest most of the lighter jobs that are too delicate to do with the SFA you should be able to do with the knife that you carry.:cool:

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Laurence Dell said:
I have the Wildlife Hatchet and the Small Forest
:D
But to be honest most of the lighter jobs that are too delicate to do with the SFA you should be able to do with the knife that you carry.:cool:

Yep, I agree with Laurence :D It seems standard to carry a knife and axe, not a knife axe, axe and axe lol ;)

Save your money and get somethng else you need instead :)

Bam. :D

Mat

Forager
Nov 20, 2003
Hampshire
I also have a theory, but unlike Hoodoo's mine is designed to save you money!

Don't buy it. Buy only owning one axe, you become really good at using it? You learn to use it for a range of tasks rather than carrying a tool for each job?

Just a theory .....

Mat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE