A Real Bushcraft Betty

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bravo4

Nomad
Apr 14, 2009
New Mexico, USA
red_dawn_movie_image__4_.jpg

:naughty:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I was going to post up a Phot of Mylene Klass in the Jungle Shower scene from 'I'm a Celebrity' with that really unflattering swim suit on.

But your imaginations probably do it better justice.

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
I like the bow hunting chick. It'd have been a perfect picture if the gazelle type critter was replaced with Kate Humble though. The only thing more annoying then Kate Humble would be the Cheeky Girls, and only then because there are two of them! If there where two Kate Humbles <shudder> then they'd trump the Cheeky Girls with their annoying factor of infinity!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
:lmao:

Nice thread and that Aborigine woman's a looker eh? (nudge nudge)

Can't think of anyone to contribute to this thread at the moment, I'll have a think about it and find something tomorrow. The only one I can think of at the moment is Charlie Dimmock, perhaps not Bushcraft as such more water features, but she's not afraid to get her hands dirty ... she's gone a bit to seed judging from the pictures I've just seen on google images.

I'll have a think of another suitable candiate apart from Lara Croft. :D

As regards the "real" Bushcraft Betty. I just finished the fourth drawing. I'll upload it tomorrow.

'scuse me I'm off to have another gander at the Aborigne woman ... she reminds me of a pair of old army boots I used to have, I really loved 'em too! :eek:

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
I like the bow hunting chick. It'd have been a perfect picture if the gazelle type critter was replaced with Kate Humble though. The only thing more annoying then Kate Humble would be the Cheeky Girls, and only then because there are two of them! If there where two Kate Humbles <shudder> then they'd trump the Cheeky Girls with their annoying factor of infinity!

its an impala i think looks too small to be a kudu different colouration too

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

The only one I can think of at the moment is Charlie Dimmock, perhaps not Bushcraft as such more water features, but she's not afraid to get her hands dirty ... she's gone a bit to seed judging from the pictures I've just seen on google images.

:eek:

PMSL!.

Yeah , all us men work really hard putting on mosituriser , facial scrubs , watching our figures , not scratching ourselves , not drinking to much beer and working on our 'keg' rather then out 6-pack, not eating kebabs/burgers/KFC , maintaining a low fat 5 day diet and beautifying oursleves down the local Spa when we can.

I really don't understand women when they start to relax , its almost like they don't appreciate all the effort and work that we put in to looking young,virile and sexy.

Go figure!!:eek:

No dig Biker , Just found it funny!!! Love the Cartoons aswell.

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
To be honest, I'd be happy with THE Bushcraft Betty! She's pefectly proportioned and you'd never run out of milk for your cornflakes!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Not wishing to leave the Girls out of this and always finding it interesting who the other sex classes as a 'Hotty' or 'Notty' , what candidates are there from the Female Mob for Hot Bushcraft Male?

( Please not Bear!!! )

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK

Nice thread and that Aborigine woman's a looker eh? (nudge nudge)

Well she's not my idea of a masturbation aid, the point I was trying to make was that a woman like that could teach us things about bushcraft we probably couldn't even begin to imagine.

Never mind, if you want to keep this thread at a smutty schoolboy level, please carry on, don't mind me.

rcs

Forager
Jul 24, 2008
Pill
Well she's not my idea of a masturbation aid, the point I was trying to make was that a woman like that could teach us things about bushcraft we probably couldn't even begin to imagine.

Never mind, if you want to keep this thread at a smutty schoolboy level, please carry on, don't mind me.

I love you Dave:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE