A good giggle.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
I had cause to call my credit card company tonight as my monthly statement had not arrived. Finding that the statement had been sent some time ago I worried that it may have been intercepted and some other ****** had my credit card details I asked the girl on the phone (Sounded to be early 20's) to read to me the list of transactions since my last statement.
In a bored and monotone voice she started to list the transactions...
"Fred Bloggs and Sons... £25
Jim Smith Ltd ..................£32
Tesco's............................£18.10"

etc etc, until she reached the purchase of sail eyelets, nylon webbing , posh leather punches and stuff from le Prevo........

"Le PERVO Leathers.£42.80........."
At which point she started to giggle :) I quickly explained that she might want to re-read the company name, but all it did was make her laugh all the more until we were both laughing too hard to talk. :lmao: :lmao:

Let this be a warning to you all. Order from le Prevo by all means (They are a good company) but mind who glances at your statements! Trying to explain to a livid spouse that you have not been buying "exotic apparel" when all they did was take a quick glance at the statement might prove to be quite difficult! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE