A few bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
Mr.punch, if you actually wanted to buy them, you wouldn't have insulted me by asking for a discount because I gave someone else a chance to buy them first.

For sale threads aren't for conversations, so please don't comment unless you are interested in buying something.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Mr.punch, if you actually wanted to buy them, you wouldn't have insulted me by asking for a discount because I gave someone else a chance to buy them first.

For sale threads aren't for conversations, so please don't comment unless you are interested in buying something.

sorry to butt in here but wasnt mr punch showing more than just an intrest and not making conversation? only an observation.

Mr.punch

Forager
Oct 15, 2012
somerset/devon border
Well I do want to buy them as stated in my first post on this thread but for some reason you do not want to sell to me, I have successfully traded on here a couple of times despite my low post count which I think may be your problem.
What is the lowest price you would take for them? My offer would now be £20 and that is not an insult just a fair offer based on the fact that the pipes will all need re-stemming if smoked due to hygene reasons, it was the tobbacco I really wanted to try as it seemed like a good idea, as obviosly you did too.
Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE