A few bits and bobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Having a bit of a clear out

Mini Trangia SOLD

Good used condition, Inc pot, lid/frying pan, stand, original plastic insert, burner, simmer ring/snuffer, burner lid, pot lifter, bent spork, unused sponge/scourer. Will also throw in some brake cable I was planning on using to make a bail arm with. Selling as no longer used.
photo5-1.jpg

Bahco Laplander SOLD

Good condition, seen very little use. Over 18s only.
photo2-1.jpg

Beanie and headband £5 for both

Black beanie hat and headband with velcro fastening

photo4-1.jpg

Extremities Windy Glow Beanie

New with tags, £11

Extrem.jpg

Pack of 4 Pegs
SOLD

Can't remember what make these are but they appear similar to the MSR Blizzard peg, intended for snow/sand/loose ground etc. With a sling through the holes they can also be used as a dead mans anchor. Unused.

photo2-2.jpg

Leather sheath for Fallkniven F1
SOLD

Pretty much as new sheath for Fallkniven F1

photo2.jpg

2 pairs Bear Grylls Trousers, SOLD

Both 36/short, only selling these as I've lost a lot of weight over the last couple of months so they're now too big for me. Really good trousers, both in good condition.
photo3-2.jpg

The right hand pocket has a secondary zipper pocket inside it, the zip on this pocket can be a little sticky at times but still works.

photo1-2.jpg

I bought both pairs at the same time when I first got these and have only really used the other pair, I can only remember wearing these once so they're pretty much as new.

Cathole Trowel £4.50

Small lightweight trowel for digging a hole to do your jobs in. Replaced with something else so never been used.
Trowel.jpg

A little bump for these Goretex overtrousers too SOLD

Paypal only please, all prices inc fees and postage

Any questions give me a shout, thanks for looking

Matt

Last edited:

nige1

Dec 9, 2012
Yorkshire
hi there. i would like to take the leather shealth for £13. is paypal payment ok? please advise. cheers regards nigel.

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Saw and Trangia now sold.

Just the WPB gloves, trowel, beanie, and hat/beanie combo left. I'll leave them on here until the weekend and then stick them on the bay

Many thanks to all those who've bought etc

Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE